Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thank You! Thank You!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog. Even though I am a little intimidated every time I sit down to write, I do love sharing my thoughts and experiences with you and I hope you walk away with something good as well! I am still blown away by the fact that anyone would be interested enough to read my little ramblings and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your time and feedback. I love feeling connected to this little community, but it is time for me to shift gears.

From now on, all new blog posts will be on my new website www.empoweredbalanceyoga.com! It's been an exciting experience (and a huge learning curve!) to put this website together, and luckily, I had some amazing help! I hope you'll continue to read and share with me on the new site!

Once again, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment